Thursday, February 24, 2011

Josephine from BlakOpal

From the Opium Fashion Agency's Website:

So on the 23rd of February till the 27th of February their will be London Fashion week 2011. Brought to you by our wonderful Opium models at the london sim. BlakOpal will be featured during Fashion week and Josephine is just one of the outfits you will see being showed on our runways.

I am a big fan of Josephine. You can mix and match the outfit to create so many different looks It would be impossible to show you all of the mix and match options. You can go from pirate girl to steampunk goddess in just a few small changes to the outfit.

For the photo I have paired the half jacket with the black bra that has lace detailing along the bust. I have also put the corset which allows you to not show a whole lot of skin if you want. Then I put the longer skirt on and put on the lace stockings that came with the outfit as well.

Be sure to check out BlakOpal’s sites:

Credits:

Hair: elikatira – Blind – Blonde 4

Skin: .Illusory – Paige – Stained A3 – Warmth

Outfit: BlakOpal – Josephine -Red

Shoes: Bax Boots – Black Ankle Boots

0 comments:

Post a Comment